1. Macbeth at the Swan Theatre, Stratford-Upon-Avon. A very unique performance by the Royal Shakespeare Company. Seeing Shakespeare at Stratford---can it get any better than that?
2. The Mousetrap: Agatha Christie, longest running play in the world. Very good and very British!
3. Billy Elliot: wonderful musical with very, very talented young actors, singers, dancers.
4. The Drowsy Chaperone: A wonderful surprise, not at all what I expected. Very well done and entertaining (hilarious!).
5. Mamma Mia! Really, really fun---especially for those of us who lived the 70's. The songs are still running through my head!
Musical I tried to see but couldn't find: Wicked. Kathy W. and I walked all over Leicester Square and just couldn't find it! We found out later that was because it was near Victoria Station. We did have an adventure when taking the bus, though, trying to get back to the dorm.--We got on the one going in the wrong direction, so took the long way home----but got to see more of London!